Our client is a multinational FMCG with a growing presence in the Australian market due to excellent products, first class customer service, and a strong sales & marketing strategy. Due to a busy time of year they are looking for an Accounts Receivable Officer with an exceptional banking & recs experience to join the company on a temporary basis for the next 3-4 months.
Reporting to the National Credit Manager you will be part of a high energy team & responsible for:
- Daily banking & receipting of 2 x large accounts
- High volume allocations and account reconciliations
- Raising credit notes and adjustments
- Liaising with a number of internal teams such as accounts, sales & operations
- Managing customer queries, conducting investigations & resolving issues
- Month end reconciliations
You will have 3-5+ years' experience in a similar role - ideally manufacturing or FMCG. High volume allocation & banking experience a must. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will enjoy being part of a large team that like a bit of noise and a laugh. This is a fast paced & busy environment.
Please apply immediately, or call Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any questions.