Your new company
This organization is based in the Sydney's North Shore area and a is a major provider of Residential and Retirement Living Solutions.
Your new role
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader you will be using interfacing with a nationwide network of suppliers and multi-site internal stakeholders;
- High volume full function Accounts Payable role
- Adhering all supplier agreement terms and payment deadlines
- End-to-end processing of supplier payments including;
- Management of the Accounts Payable authorization process
- Reviewing invoices, gaining approvals and release of payments
- Month-end, Accruals, supplier reconciliations
- Generating various supplier reports
- Effectively managing outstanding supplier issues
- Master Data Maintenance
- Handling supplier queries and correspondence.
What you need to succeed
You will be an articulate Operational Accounts Professional who has a demonstrated ability to master new systems and processes within a very high-volume Accounts Payable shared service setting.
Upper-Intermediate to Advanced Numeracy and MS Excel skills are essential for this role. Experience within the Social Services Sector would be highly regarded but not essential. Experience using a mid-tier Accounting System with an automated workflow system like Microsoft Dynamics or Basware would be very highly regarded.
What you will get in return
This is a full-time 3-month contract opportunity with a view to extension or permanency according to performance and operational needs.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to email@example.com and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!