Based in the Artarmon area, my client is a well-known Aged Care provider and has been a strong leader in the Australian market for several years. This temp position reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, and will be part of a well-structured, high preforming team.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Processing high volume invoices for multiple sites
- Reconciling by verifying entries and comparing reports to balances
- Manage relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Handling payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Management of all payment cycle activities
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Minimum 3+ years' Australian experience in a full accounts payable role processing high volume invoices
- Advanced excel skills and exposure to a large ERP system is a must, preferably in Dynamics, Epicor or Baseware
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Experience in account and bank reconciliations
- Fluent Englishboth verbal and written
- Excellent telephone skillsand ability to communicate in a professional manner
To be considered for this role you must be available immediately and have unrestricted working rights in Australia.
If you would like to hear more about this role or other positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.