Our client is a global FMCG with an expanding presence across a number of markets internationally. They have built the company on core family values & a workplace that rewards their staff & appreciates hard work. Due to a busy time of year they are looking for an energetic Accounts Payable Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be part of a supportive team responsible for:
- General ledger invoice coding
- Inventory invoice matching, coding and data entering
- Supplier ledger maintenance
- Foreign currency payment processing
- Weekly, mid-month, and monthly payment runs
- Improve and refine existing processes and design and implement new processes
- Maintain and enhance strong relationships with suppliers
- Filing and other ad hoc duties
You will have 2+ years' experience in a similar role - ideally retail, manufacturing or FMCG. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will be able to thrive in a team environment that like a bit of noise and a laugh. Large ERP experience and strong Excel are ideal for this position.
Please apply today, or contact Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any queries.