Your new company
This leading organisation is based in the Sydney West area and a is a major provider of Aged and Community Care Services.
Your new role
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader you will be interfacing with a nationwide network of vendors and suppliers.
- High volume full function Accounts Payable role
- Adhering all supplier agreement terms and payment deadlines
- End-to-end processing of supplier payments including;
- Management of the Accounts Payable authorisation process
- Reviewing invoices, gaining approvals and release of payments
- Month-end, Accruals, supplier reconciliations
- Generating various supplier reports
- Effectively managing outstanding supplier issues
- Master Data Maintenance
- Handling supplier queries and correspondence.
What you need to succeed
You will be an articulate Operational Accounts Professional who has a demonstrated ability to master new systems and processes within a high-volume stand-alone or team based Accounts Payable setting.
Upper-Intermediate to Advanced Numeracy and MS Excel skills are essential for this role. Experience within the NFP or Aged & Community Services Sectors would be highly regarded but not essential. Experience using a mid-tier Accounting System such as Microsoft Dynamics, Technology One or Epicor would be very highly regarded.
What you will get in return
This full-time permanent opportunity is based in modern offices that offer free on-site parking. The salary package banding for the successful hire will be 60-70K depending on depth of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome!