Our client is a leading Australian heathcare provider with an expanding presence across Australia over the last 5 years. They have built the company on core family values & a workplace that rewards their staff & appreciates hard work. Due to a busy time of year they are looking for an energetic Accounts Payable Officer to join the team for a temp contract.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be part of a supportive team responsible for:
- General ledger invoice coding
- Invoice matching, coding and data entering
- Account ledger maintenance
- Month end reconciliations
- Weekly, mid-month, and monthly payment runs
- Improve and refine existing processes and design and implement new processes
- Maintain and enhance strong relationships with customers
- Ad hoc duties
You will have 3+ years' experience in a high volume role - ideally in healthcare or a services industry. This role requires a strong communicator who thrives in a fast paced and goal orientated environment. You will be able to thrive in a team environment that support each other and work together. Experience with systems such as Dynamics AX, Navision, Epicor, Basware, Excel are ideal for this position.
Please apply today, or contact Stuart Alpen on 02 9431 6518 if you have any queries