Based in the Homebush area, my client is a well-known international retail company and has been a strong leader in the Australian market for several years. Reporting to the finance manager, the accounts payable officer will be responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling by verifying entries and comparing reports to balances
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports
- Manage relationships with customers, resolving disputes in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Handling payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Management of all payment cycle activities
- Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the effective maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Minimum 3+ years' Australian experience in a full accounts payable role
- Advanced excel skills and exposure to a large ERP system is a must
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Experience in account reconciliations
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Excellent telephone skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
If you would like to hear more about this role or other positions, please call Caryn Smith on (02) 9431 6505.
en world is a specialist recruitment agency specializing Corporate Services, Accounting, IT, Engineering and Sales & Marketing. We can always help you find the right permanent or contract role.