What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will be a well-spoken and hands-on professional with an out-going personality and a solid back-ground in full function Accounts Payable. Your duties will involve the timely and accurate assistance with;
- Full function accounts payable
- Verify the accuracy of invoices, process invoices, process
- Upload (Bulk Direct Entry & Bulk BPAY) payments.
- Account reconciliations
- Post transactions to journal ledgers and other records.
- Process reimbursement for owners/tenants.
- Correspond with suppliers and respond to debt chasing enquiries.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Email and post remittance advises to suppliers once payment completed.
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable or general Office duties if required.
You will be an efficient, organised and reliable professional who is proficient an Accounting Packaging and with intermediate Excel skills.
What you'll get in return
This exciting permanent opportunity pays $45-50K+ Super. You will be working in modern officers and reporting to a great boss in a close-knit office setting!
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will interview next week and will be filled quickly so please do not delay in submitting your updated resume. Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 2 business days to discuss. My number is 94316517.