Our client is a growing and successful Property Development company embarking on a period of growth. Having recently moved to Strathfield and coupled with a strong development pipeline the Accounting team is looking to secure the services of a passionate and bright candidate to take on the AP and AR responsibilities of the business.
Enjoy the best of both worlds, this role is split between AP and AR with responsibilities as below:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- End to end processing of invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with queries via phone and email
- Processing credit card expenses
- Performing some accounts receivable duties including processing debtor payments
- Providing ad-hoc support as needed
- Collection of overdue accounts via phone and email
- Daily processing of all debtor receipts
- Accurate allocation of all cheques/cash, credit card, BPay and direct deposits
- Daily processing of credit card payments/EFT
- Monthly reconciliation
- Assist in all month end processes
- Answer incoming credit phone calls
- Release orders on hold in accordance with company policy and in time to meet cut off times.
- Customer credit claims
To be considered for the role you will be at the start of your accounting career and have at least 12 months experience working within a commercial environment performing full function accounts payable and receivable duties. You will have a high attention to detail combined with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. You will have a strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task.
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519