Your new company
This organisation is based in the Bankstown area and a is a trusted provider of Aged care homes and in home nursing care.
Your new role
Reporting to the Accountant, this busy and hands-on All-Round Finance Officer role works in a close-knit team setting and takes charge of;
* Client billings and payment processing
* Raising invoices, receipting and allocation of payments
* Managing outstanding debt including collections
* Banking and Account reconciliations
* Assisting Resident Contracts and communicating terms
* Managing Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RAD)
* Setup and adjustments to Daily Accommodation Payments (DAP)
* Ensuring compliance with legislation and contract requirements
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid knowledge of Aged Care (ideally Retirement Village Accounts Receivable and Payable) and a deep understanding of fees and compliance requirements within the sector.
Upper Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are essential for this role and experience using Microsoft Dynamics or Epicor would be very highly regarded.
What you will get in return
This role can offer an excellent salary of between 60-70K + Super + Salary packaging depending on level of experience. This role has free on-site parking available.
What you need to do now
To apply, please press APPLY NOW or email your updated resume to email@example.com and reach out on 94316517 or via LinkedIn Messages. Referrals welcome so if you know anyone who could be a good fit please feel free to ask them to give me a call!
|Location:||Bankstown, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Super + Benefits|
|Sub Specialization:||AP / AR, Bookkeeping,|
Your new company