Your new company and role
This major health provider runs a large network of Health, Aged Care and Home Care related services. They are currently seeking a full-time Accountant to join their busy operations.
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will be a hands-on Financial and Management Accountant with substantial experience within the Health and Hospital Care Sector. Your duties will involve;
* Preparing Budgets and Forecasts
* Financial Reporting, Balance Sheet and Bank Reconciliations
* Preparing Month-end Management and Board Report Pack
* KPI and Travel Expense Reporting
* Banking, Month-end Journals, Closings and Reporting
* Reviewing intercompany charges
* Month end Cash-flow reporting
* Bond Management, Compliance and probate calculations
* Revenue, Debtor and Billing Analysis and Reporting
* Preparing Grant Acquittals and assisting with Audits
* Preparing BAS and IAS
* General ledger coding review for key expense lines, petty cash
* Assisting to supervise and mentor a small team of operational staff
* Business Partnering with GM, Finance Team and a wide variety of Site Managers
* Identifying opportunities for process improvement
You will hold yourself to the highest standards having already finished a degree and have ideally completed/or nearly completed your CA or CPA qualification. This role will require advanced Excel skills and a strong ability to efficiently navigate a mid-tier Accounting Package.
What you'll get in return
This exciting role is looking to pay 90-100K + Super depending on level of relevant expertise.
What you need to do now
This opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in submitting your updated resume. Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva (02 9431 6517 ) to discuss.