Your new company
Based in the Canterbury-Bankstown area, this well-established privately held construction company concurrently operates over 100+ development projects across the Sydney area.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Finance Officer / Accountant role handles full-function Payable, payroll and month end activities in a hands-one end-to-end financial management and compliance.
What you need to succeed
This role will involve extensive use of SAGE 300 Construction and Real Estate (which is also known as Timberline). You will be partnering across the business to ensure proper Project Costing, Payments and Accounts Processing / Control.
- Preparing reports
- Costing, Budget allocation and analysis
- GL and Bank reconciliations
- GL Coding and Journal entries
- High volume, Full Function Accounts Payable
- Reconcile supplier payments
- Ensuring Supplier compliance
- Generating Purchase Orders as required
- Setting up Projects according to standardised processes
- Debtor / Creditor processing and control
- Managing a small payroll
- Assisting staff with finance related queries
You will be strong at communicating in an upbeat. emotionally intelligent and culturally aware manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only exercise day-to-day Accounts Payable, Payaoll. Book-keeping but also provide strategic commercial insights within a complex project setting.
Ideally have worked extensively within a construction project based environment.
What you'll get in return
This exciting and diverse permanent role offers a competitive salary depending on depth of relevant experience.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in clicking APPLY NOW or emailing your updated resume to email@example.com . Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 24 hours to discuss. My number is 94316517. Referrals welcome!