Your new company
Based in the Canterbury-Bankstown area, this well-established privately held construction company concurrently operates 100+ development projects across the Sydney area.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Company Accountant role mentors the Accounts Administration staff whilst providing hands-one end-to-end financial management and compliance.
What you need to succeed
This role will involve extensive use of SAGE 300 Construction and Real Estate (which is also known as Timberline). You will be partnering across the business to ensure
- Ensuring that all projects and variances are delivered on time and on budget
- Coordinating regular Financial Reviews with Project Managers
- Complying with SME reporting requirements
- Setting up Projects according to standardised processes
- Debtor / Creditor processing and control
- Ensuring accurate Revenue Recognition
- Assisting Project Managers with Contractual issues
- Providing in-depth analysis of cost drivers
- Preparing Statutory Financial Reports and ensuring tax compliance
- Preparing Annual Budgets and Quality Rolling forecasts
- Risk management through control of Cash flow
- Liaising with auditors as required.
You will be strong at communicating in an upbeat. emotionally intelligent and culturally aware manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only exercise day-to-day Book-keeping, Financial Accounting but also provide strategic commercial insights within a complex project setting.
Ideally you will be CPA or CA qualified or have worked extensively within a construction project based environment.
What you'll get in return
This exciting and diverse permanent role offers a salary of $70-90K+ Super.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in clicking APPLY NOW or emailing your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 24 hours to discuss. My number is 94316517. Referrals welcome!