Your new company:
We are seeking a talented Accountant for one of Australia's leading Not-for-Profit organisation that is based in Western Sydney.
Your new role:
You will be reporting to a dynamic Financial Controller and collaborating within a seamless team
of high performing professionals;
- Financial and Management Accounting and Analysis
- High volume and complex GL and Bank reconciliations
- Year-end and month-end processes; Journals. Accruals
- Grant and Acquittal Reporting, Accounts Receivable
- Statutory and Regulatory Reporting
- Systems and process improvements and integrity checking
- Dashboard reporting; Variance, Data and Cost Driver and Gap Analysis
- Assisting with Statutory Accounting, Reporting and Audits
- Teamwork, customer-centric business partnering and planning
- Advanced Excel
What you will need to succeed:
This role requires substantial experience managing General Ledger Accounts, preferably working in a government-funded NFP, research or Health sectors. Ideally, you will be either partially or fully through your CA / CPA qualifications.
You will possess an advanced understanding of a major ERP software such as Technology One, MS Dynamics, Sap, Oracle or Epicor. Excellent MS Excel (Graphs, Flirtations, Pivots and V-LookUps) and ability to use various other analytical tools
You will demonstrate outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and effective inter-departmental business partnering.
You will be able to pass a criminal record check and your references will reflect that you are a highly innovative, reliable and efficient professional who has excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
What you will get in return:
This 12 Month Fixed term contract to permanent role offers a Total Value Package of 85-90K depending on your level of skills and job-fit. You will be working in a state-of-the-art facility, close to public transport, where work-life balance and professional development is encouraged.