Your new company and role
This leading South-Western Sydney based Accounting Practice has excellent reputation for providing Accounting Business, Taxation and Corporate Advisory business services.
They currently seeking an engaging Senior Accountant / Client Development Manager to join their busy, close knit group of Accounting Professionals.
Reporting to the Directors, this role will manage a portfolio of SME clients, providing advice and overseeing all book-keeping functions using XERO, MYOB and Quickbooks.
What you'll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will be a hands-on managing a portfolio of client with considerable Australian based experience working in a Professional Practice or Corporate Advisory setting. Your duties will involve the timely and accurate completion of;
* Developing client relationships via phone, email and face-to-face meetings
* Building new business whilst managing an existing portfolio
* Providing excellent liaison with colleagues based on and off shore
* Financial reporting, Statutory Lodgments and Regulatory Compliance
* Weekly and monthly transactional processing
* Year/Month-end Closings, cashflow, BAS, GST, tax and FBT lodgments
* Payroll processing, compliance and reconciliations
* Accounts Payable and Receivable
* Producing Taxation Payment Annual Reports
* Account Reconciliations, fixed assets and depreciation
* Assisting with year-end audits
You will be communicating clearly across the client base, consistently in an upbeat. emotionally intelligent and culturally aware manner. You will not only strong in day-to-day operational accounting but also strong in identifying and advising clients of trends, issues, risk and business opportunities.
This role will require Advanced Excel skills and a strong ability to efficiently navigate cloud based Accounting Packages such as XERO, MYOB and Quickbooks. BAS Agent and XERO certification would be highly regarded. This role required Australia PR, a current Driver's license and own transport.
What you'll get in return
An exciting and diverse permanent role offers good work-life balance, on-site parking and pays 90-120K+ Super depending on level of relevant experience. Working from home privileges may be available and there is some flexibility in working hours.
Further to this you will be working in a progressive environment that is always looking to explore and evolve. This firm is a member of Deloitte's Black-Ink program of boutique Firms and will support CPA / CA studies if they have not already been completed.
What you need to do now
This exciting opportunity will be filled quickly so please do not delay in submitting your updated resume.Candidates successful to shortlist will be contacted by Niki De Zilva within 2 business days to discuss. My number is 94316517.