Account Manager / Customer Success Manager - FinTech (Financial Technology)
Have you been told you have a knack for building relationships?
Do enjoy unveiling opportunities and growing key accounts?
Do you have experience in business development/account management in the IT, Media, and/or Digital space?
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager to expand revenue of existing accounts by building strong relationships and uncover sales opportunities.
This exciting opportunity is available due to massive growth in the Australian market and the company has experienced over a 90% year on year growth since the technology was introduced to APAC.
Career game changer - A truly unique experience to work for one of the fast-growing FinTech companies with unlimited potential for growth.
What Will You Do?
- Secure and expand the revenue of your portfolio of operator partners by building strong relationships.
- Manage relationships with top tier organisations for revenue growth
- Monitor dashboards to understand opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that key products are successfully deployed and implemented
- Manage all client requests, updates, and questions.
- Collaborate with Sales Team on cross functional projects.
- 1-5 years' experience in an Account Management role: Digital, eCommerce, Fintech, Media, SaaS (FinTech experience a plus)
- Confident, adaptable, and have some client-facing experience already under your belt
- Tech-savvy, with the desire to learn about new products
- Organized and you follow through on your commitments and are incredibly attentive to detail
- Strong ability to probe and uncover opportunities
- Curious, innovative, and creative
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Fun, collaborative environment with an opportunity to move into a leadership role due to massive growth
- Table tennis, snacks, travel opportunities
- Excellent Salary Package with uncapped commissions
- Team building activities every quarter
If this sounds like a good match, please click on the APPLY button or contact Felipe Gamez on 02 9431 6549 for more information.