Account Manager/Business Development - Lifestyle, Trade Marketing - Digital, Print, and Events
We're looking for a Multimedia Sales Executive (Business Development Manager/Account Manager) to join an award-winning B2B trade publication in the technology and business space.
The publication has a global reach and has worked with the biggest brands in technology.
As a Sales Executive, you will manage an existing, well established account list and be responsible for development of new business from new and existing clients.
What's In It For You?
- Career Development: Genuinely care about your career development, and will give you the right tools and resources to support you. Strongly believe promoting with in.
- Rewarding: As a sales professional you are in the trenches and speak to clients every day. For your hard work, we recognize employees by rewarding them with company outings, trips, and money. Celebrating wins is fun
- Positive Impact: Outstanding global reach and make a positive impact everyday by building a bridge between brands and key decision makers
What You'll Be Doing:
- Pitch new business to marketing managers and unearth advertising needs
- Present to and network with senior marketing and advertising decision makers
- Help clients throughout entire sales cycle and the life of the account: prospecting, presenting, closing, post launch program reviews
- Focus on retention of your current client base and expand revenue
- Develop an in-depth understanding of media products (Display, Print, Events etc.) and service offering
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers, customers (internal and external) and company management.
- 2+ years of direct media sales experience in a sales quota-driven environment
- A strong understanding of leading forms of media. (Search, Display, Social Media)
- Comfortable cold calling key decision makers
- Experienced in prospecting and maintaining business relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies
- Organised and able to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Polished and excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A sense of humour, fun, collaborative and a team player
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, PR, Commerce, preferred
This exciting opportunity is available for someone wanting to grow their professional network with key influencers and take their career to the next level.
What are you waiting for? If this sounds interesting, APPLY NOW.