Our client is a global manufacturer of elegant, sophisticated and premium product. Considered a high-end designer brand, 2018 marks a period of continued growth for this organisation. You will take ownership of the Melbourne territory and work with retail partners proactively.
Area Sales / Account Manager Melbourne
KEY FOCUS Your primary objective is to nurture and grow an existing portfolio of retail organisations across Melbourne ensuring revenue and volume objectives are achieved. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of state accounts specifically within the retail sector
- Develop key account plans to drive distribution and brand growth, accompanied with developing promotional programs
- Analyse market and category data to identify opportunities
- Working with the wider business adopt key category management principles to optimize opportunity for the business
- Continue to develop, negotiate and grow product volume across your portfolio of retailers
- Report on sales activity, orders, revenue weekly
- Extensive experience developing and growing revenue and volume objectives within a retail environment
- Field sales or retail experience
- Familiarity with the kitchenware market is an advantage
- Proven success working autonomously and from home
- Exceptional communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial and presentation skills
- Culturally aligned - sophisticated, dynamic, passionate and articulate
For more information about this position, please contact Rameet Chowdhary on 02 9431 6522, and click the 'apply now' button.
We thank you for your interest.