My client is a market leading organisation and a distributor of wholesale building products. With a standout brand across the industry, their Head Office is located in Western Sydney with multiple state based sites across the country. Due to expansion and internal promotion and various business optimisation initiatives, the need for a motivated Account/Territory Manager has recently arisen reporting to the State Sales Manager.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain customer relationships, and be across:
- B2B sales with current account base
- Prospecting new businesses
- Account management of existing customers targeting the introduction of new products
- Grow and develop existing client relationships, delivering exceptional customer service
- Gather market intelligence and monitor industry trends.
- Be an effective member of the sales team and contribute to strategic decisions.
- Achieve sales targets and business objectives
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exposure to above mentioned responsibilities
- Must have previous successful sales experience
- Previous accountability of your own sales, margin, new business and call cycle
- Excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- Developed systems skills and a confident user of MS Excel
- Proactive and results orientated
If you have any further questions please contact Aiden Szot on 02-9431-6519