Account Director - SEO + Social Media Marketing
If you're ready to move at the pace of Google and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, we'd love to speak with you.
We'll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate.
In return for your enthusiasm about the future of media, we'll provide you with the opportunity to work on simply the best client portfolio in media land. We're also committed to providing a range of programs designed to develop our people both personally and professionally.
The Account Director will lead a team of 10 Account Managers and is responsible for leading a portfolio of client digital accounts towards stated client and company objectives and is responsible for the growth, management, retention and satisfaction of these accounts.
The Account Director will partner with clients to address measured content/SEO landscape and work with client stakeholders across multiple digital disciplines to propose and defend SEO investment across all performance-based marketing channels.
You will be accountable for maintaining accurate program forecasts and hitting stated revenue/ sales goals.
Team leadership experience is necessary (managing a team over 10), along with deep experience in Search Optimisation, Paid Search, and Social Media Marketing.
- SEO Strategy - Responsible for setting the overall SEO strategy for clients and ensuring delivery against defined KPIs
- Team Management - Managing a team of 10 Account Managers ensuring consistency in standards of work
- Team Development - Looking after the training and development of your team including setting objectives and monitoring performance
- Client Servicing - Visible as the senior point of contact for all clients and ensure they are happy with work delivered
- Performance reporting, forecasting and refinement
- Technical auditing and resolution of issues
- Content strategy for both onsite and offsite
- Team Collaboration - Working closely with the other subteams to ensure consistency across the wider team and constantly pushing the boundaries
- Exploring opportunities to grow business with existing clients, as well as involvement with new business pitching and submitting entries for awards.
- Bachelor's degree, concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred
- 7+ years experience in ALL of the following: SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, ideally within an agency
- 3 + years' experience leading and managing a team between 10-15 people
- Thorough understanding of tracking, measurement and analytics platforms and metrics used to measure and track campaign performance, inclusive of Omniture, Google Analytics and others
- 5+ years of experience in interactive marketing or business consulting using data and information to drive specific targeting and marketing recommendations
- Knowledge of statistical methods and testing methodology preferred
- Current Google AdWords certification
- Expert in building link acquisition strategies that have generated quality links
- A comprehensive knowledge, inclusive of best practices, of online advertising techniques, promotional vehicles such as Social Media, SEO, Online Media, SEM, Email Marketing, Mobile, etc.
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Expert in technical SEO
- Expert in formulating SEO strategies that drive results
- Proven ability to handle complex technical SEO challenges
- Experienced in delivering results driven SEO campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple SEO campaigns in a number of verticals
- Clients & Profits experience a plus
- Ability to showcase thought leadership, best practices and marketing prowess via writing for Blogs or industry publications a plus.
- Proven ability to learn and lead a client's business
- Fluency in MS Office, inclusive of Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What You'll Get:
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary plus bonuses
- The opportunity to learn from some of the most talented and knowledgeable digital marketers in Australia
- Work-life balance and encourage agile and flexible working across the business
- Inclusion & Diversity: committed to building a culturally diverse workforce
- Regular Offsite Team Building Meetings
If you're interested in being part of a growing, inclusive, and high performing team, please submit your CV today.