We’re proud of the fact that our roots in Australia date back to 1989. That’s almost three decades of providing recruitment services, market advice, career and business growth solutions. During this time, we’ve had to evolve a fair amount yet we’ve stayed true to core our areas of specialisation, which means long-term candidate and client connectivity, a genuine depth of industry expertise and improved outcomes at every level. Importantly, despite dramatic changes in the recruitment sector, we remain as relevant and respected today, as we were in 1989!
Our core pillars of strength are:
- Accounting, Finance & Corporate Services
- Engineering, Manufacturing & Construction
- Technology & Digital
- Sales & Marketing, and;
- Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics
en world as a brand is relatively new to Australia, entering the market through the acquisition of Calibrate Recruitment in 2012 and re-branding in 2014. Headquartered in Japan, en world operates from six countries and fourteen offices throughout the Asia-Pacific region:
Australia India Japan Singapore Thailand Vietnam
Current roles for overseas businesses can be accessed by selecting the relevant region at the top of this page.
What sets us apart
In a nutshell, it's our people. Our Consultants in Australia possess a real depth of recruitment industry experience and are immersed in their fields of specialisation.
Across APAC we employ over 800 people and provide permanent, temporary, RPO, outsourced payroll and volume based workforce solutions to more than 2800 clients each year. In 2017 we made succesful placements with 93% of the World’s most recognised brands*, which highlights at least three compelling things to us:
- We’re trusted to find the best talent in the market by some seriously successful companies
- As a Group, we have some pretty meaningful career opportunities to discuss with our candidates across Asia-Pacific, and;
- Our Consultants get to support the growth of both individual careers and some of the best known businesses on the planet!
*Interbrand’s Best  Global Brand Rankings, 2017